2020 Promo Design Contest Winner - Joanna, MMW, Gr. 511th AnnualCouncil Rock
Elementary Media Festival2020
2020 K-3 Promo Design Contest Winner - Ava, GES, Gr. 3
The 2020 CR Elementary Media Festival has been cancelled due to our school closure. Stay tuned for information about the 2021 Media Festival.
Learn More About the Festival...
The goal of the Council Rock Elementary Media Festival is to support and encourage the use of digital media in elementary curriculum assignments to create quality, engaging projects, presentations, and activities and to also encourage problem solving, collaboration, and higher level thinking.
To qualify and to be judged, all media projects entered into the media festival judged event MUST be a project that was developed as part of a Council Rock elementary curriculum assignment or presentation. Links to rules and scoring criteria are posted above.
All entries for the 2020 festival MUST be submitted by the end of the school day on XXX. An application must be completed for each submission, and the application will be considered as part of the judging materials. Projects without an application will not be judged. Applications without a submitted project cannot be considered. The Media Festival Application link is at the top of this page. If needed, please ask for help submitting projects before the deadline.
Thank you for being a part of the Council Rock Elementary Media Festival. Best of luck!
Contact Information:For questions or further information please contact your school’s media festival representative. If you would like to be a Media Festival volunteer, contact Maryann Molishus at email@example.com.
Media Festival Representatives - What a great team!
- Churchville – Ms. J. McQuillan
- Goodnoe – Mrs. M. Pearce and Mrs. M. Molishus
- Hillcrest - Ms. T. Geller and Mr. B. Crowley
- Holland – Ms. S. Cronin
- Newtown Elementary – Mrs. J. Peloso and Mrs. E. Weinstein
- Richboro Elementary - Mrs. C. Myers
- Rolling Hills - Ms. J. Patricola
- Sol Feinstone – Mrs. S. Durkin
- Welch - Mrs. L. Wojton and Mrs. D. Pugliese
- Wrightstown – Ms. S. Pierce and Ms. J. French
Promotional Design Contest Coordinators: Ms. D. Udis and Ms. H. Pressman
Media projects may be entered into the following Media Festival categories:
Individual/Small Groups Student Submission
Whole Class Submission
K-6 Teacher Created Submission
Mixed-Grade/Whole School Submission
Type of Project (You can select only one per submission. If you are not sure of the category in which to submit your project, ask your representative.)
**Please do not submit word processed documents, such as research reports or typed stories.
2020 Media Festival Important Dates:
- Sequential Stills (includes typical PowerPoint presentations, Keynote presentations and photo stories. Sequential stills can be converted to video files and still be submitted in this category.)
- Web Site (presented over the internet; can be one or more pages)
- Live Action Video (includes recording of live actors, news reporters, public service announcements, etc.)
- Digital Publications (digital books - such as those created with iPad apps, Glogster and similar projects, digital newspapers, e-portfolios, and brochures and similar publications that can be shared digitally via the internet or an app.)
- Animation (drawings, objects, or computer graphics that are programmed to move, with or without sound)
- Other - Be creative! Entries could include such things as podcasts, digital learning games, or certain Smart Notebook activities. This category could also be considered if you use a combination of a variety of the above categories to create one entry.
- School Level Media Festival Applications -
- Promotional Design Contest Opens -
- Promotional Design Contest Closes -
- Promotional Design Contest Winner Recognition at School Board Meeting -
- School Level Media Submission Closing Date -
- Judging -
- Media Festival Public Presentation at Newtown Middle School - CANCELLED