ATTENTION CLASS OF 2021
Lottery applications are now available to print. They are located in the menu to the left under "Parking Applications/Forms".
Applications MUST BE MAILED and postmarked no earlier than Monday, June 15th, AND no later Saturday, August 1st. Absolutely NO applications will be accepted if postmarked before June 15th and after August 1st. Send applications to:
CR North Parking Lottery
62 Swamp Road
Newtown, PA 18940
****HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED****
*One application per student/per household!*
Any student who submits more than one lottery applicaiton will be disqualified from the drawing.
To participate in the lottery you must meet the following criteria (all information will be checked and verified):
- Be a SENIOR for the 2020-21 school year. No other classes are eligible!
- Have not received a grade of “F” or “I” as a final grade.
- Have parent/guardian permission to drive to school.
- Drive to school 4-5 times per week.
- Have NO MORE than 5 unexcused latenesses per semester during Junior year.
- Have NO MORE than 3 unexcused absences per semester during Junior year.
- Have NO outstanding obligations with the school district.
- Have not parked illegally on campus during Junior year.
****If an application is received, and you do not meet the above criteria, your name will be placed on a waitlist and will be addressed ONLY after all lottery winners are registered AND/OR after the 1st marking period ends.****
Senior Parking Lottery results will be posted on Monday, September 21, 2020. Your lottery number is your parking space number. Please note your registration date and time.