Welcome to 5th grade!
My name is Mrs. Murray and I am so excited to begin this year! I look forward to getting to know you and I am confident that we are going to have a great year together. I hope that our time together will be full of learning, growth, and happy memories!
I typically send our weekly learning schedule to parents (via email) on Friday afternoons, which includes announcements and reminders for the coming week. Please be sure to update your email address(es) in HAC to ensure you receive the weekly news. This year, I'll also be using Class Dojo to share informal news, reminders, and photos of our activities throughout the year. Stay tuned!
Google Classroom information:
- To keep things organized and streamlined, 5th grade students will have a separate Google Classroom for each Marking Period, organized by subject.
- Students can view our weekly schedule and announcements on the Classroom STREAM tab. This is a great starting point when students are absent from class.
- Assignments and resource links will be shown in the CLASSWORK tab. To review items that have been submitted or graded and returned, students can click VIEW MY WORK at the top left.
- Parents can opt to join as a guardian to receive a weekly summary of student work if they wish; however, there is no login for parents to view student accounts. The best way to view your child's progress is by logging in together.
Please keep in mind, our Google Classroom is a great resource for announcements and online assignments (i.e. typed writing pieces and projects), but will not reflect any paper and pencil work or assessments (math). Parents should check folders and backpacks regularly for additional items!
Murray Specials Schedule 22-23
- Monday - Gym
- Tuesday - Inspire (STEAM)
- Wednesday - Library
- Thursday - Art
- Friday - Music
I look forward to meeting all of you soon!
5th Grade, Goodnoe Elementary