The amended stipulation agreement and escrow agreement adopted by the Board regarding the Howes Tract.At the direction of the Board of School Directors of the Council Rock School District, the following documents are available at this link in reference to the Melsky Property:
- The offer for purchase of the Melsky Property by Toll Brothers and Leo Holt
- The resolution of the Wrightstown Board of Supervisorsin reference to the Howes Tract
- The stipulations required by the Wrightstown Board of Supervisorsregarding the Howes Tract
- On the afternoon of March 20, 2007, counsel for Council Rock School District and members of the Board of School Directors received an alternate offer from James Betylon.
- Letter from Upper Makefield Solicitor, John Rice, regarding the offer for Melsky submitted by Jim Betlyon
- Revised Agreement of SaleA revised Agreement of Sale submitted by Council Rock Independent Counsel for the Holt Offer
- Revised offer from James Betlyon A revised offer submitted by James Betlyon on April 16, 2006
- Revised Agreement of SaleA revised Agreement of Sale submitted by Council Rock Independent Counsel for the Toll Offer.
- Council for Toll Brother's response to Council Rock’s counter offer of April, 2007
Counsel to Leo Holt's response to Council Rock’s counter offer of April, 2007
A proposed Agreement of Sale for the entire Melsky site submitted by James Betlyon
Agreement for the sale of the Melsky property to Toll Brothers, revised and submitted on June 6, 2007
Agreement for the sale of Melsky property to Leo Holt, revised and submitted on June 6, 2007
Last Modified on March 16, 2007