AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION CLUB
- The American Heart Association Club educates members of the school and local communities about the importance of heart health by encouraging healthy eating and exercise habits.
- American Heart Association Club activities include school events as well as visitation to community locations to spread heart-health awareness. There may also be opportunities to earn LINCS hours.
- For membership information, contact Mrs. D-V in the library!
- Leadership positions may be available.
2022-23 President and VP: Sheline Man and Jaden Wan
CRNorth Founder (2017): Sanjana Harihar
Advisor: Mrs. Dayton-Ventresca
- Sporting goods drive - to benefit Leveling the Playing Field
- Thank You cards - to local nursing staff