The National Art Honor Society (NAHS) is designed specifically to inspire and recognize high school students who have shown an outstanding ability and interest in art. The NAHS strives to aid members in attaining the highest standards in art achievement, character, service, and to bring art education to the attention of the school and community. Members of NAHS will have opportunities for national recognition, publication of their artwork, leadership growth opportunities,college and career preparation, scholarships, and an unmatched sense of camaraderie.
NAHS meets once a month (see calender outside room 152). Members of NAHS are automatically Art Forum members and are expected to attend all Art Forum meetings and take an active leadership role. Please reach out to Mr. Catalano directly via email to apply and be added to the Canvas page.
Advisor – Mr. Michael Catalano
Qualifications to join NAHS (National Art Honor Society)
- Students must be in grades 9-12
- Students must have completed at least 1 semester of art
- Students must currently be enrolled in an art class to maintain their membership.
- Students must have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above in art classes.
- Students must hold a 3.00 or above in overall GPA