Welcome to the CR South Ski & SnowboardAll trips are weather permittingMake-up day is Friday, February 28th!
Registration packets MUST be turned in with all pages completed BEFORE you will be assigned your bus number (busses fill up quickly so be sure to follow all directions in this packet so your information is complete).Mandatory NEW MEMBER MEETING: Thursday, Sept 26th 2019 (South Auditorium) 7:00 PM
Important information: The buses will pick up and drop off in the BACK of South by the gym where the athletic buses depart from.
We will be returning around 11:00 PM. Please be sure to be there on time to pick up your child. We will have students text parents on our way home from Blue Mountain. Parents should not park by the curb, as that is where the buses will pull up.
Thank you for your help in making our trips smooth!Tips for a Smooth Trip
1. We leave immediately after school. Do not change before getting on the bus. You need to change at the Mountain.
2. Bus lists will are posted at the following link. There will be no bus changes at this time. You must be on the SAME bus you are assigned to going to Blue Mountain and coming home.
There will be NO changes to the bus list. You must take the bus you are assigned to Blue Mountain & home from Blue Mountain Bus List will be posted Jan 9, 2020.
3. If you are not renting equipment, you must bring your own equipment into the building using the back door by the athletic trainer’s office between 6:45AM – 7:15 AM. NO EQUIPMENT WILL BE PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE BUILDING THROUGH THE FRONT ENTRANCE! All equipment will be locked up during the school day and retrieved at 2:15 PM.
4. You may not drive up to Blue Mountain, you must take the bus as this is a school sponsored trip.
5. You must wear a helmet or you will not participate.
6. All school rules apply so be sure to make good decisions.
7. If we are unable to use one of the above trip dates, every effort will be made to reschedlue busses. If busss are not available, Blue Mountain will allow our students to use their pass on a full day to make up for cancelled trip. Safetly is our first priority.
8. There are no refunds, no exceptions.Advisors: Mrs. Jennifer Nicholl & Mrs. Renee Devlin