Welcome to the CR South Ski & SnowboardAll trips are weather permittingEXCITING NEWS!Blue Mountain learned that we were not able to travel as a group this year, and they are offering discounted tickets to ski at Blue Mountain on your own time! They are even offering discounted tickets to your parents!Tickets available for purchase until October 31st through the portal below.No payments, no paperwork will be given to Council Rock. All transactions are between inidividual families and Blue Mountain.
Are you thinking snow? We are! You can register for your group and purchase passes until October 31st at the link below. Lessons may be purchased throughout the season, but must be purchased at least 48 hours in advance.
Here is a link to your group portal :
There are two documents attached - One is a PDF with instructions on how to make a purchase in the portal. Please note, if you need to create an account, please create an account as you and add the student as a child. If you create the account as a child, you will not be able to sign the waivers. The other is a flyer with the products available for this year.
GroupFlyer (available products)
GroupPortal (instructions)Portal Closes October 31st!
Next year, be on the lookout for updated information for the 2021-2022 school year!
DO NOT complete anything below.
Registration packets MUST be turned in with all pages completed BEFORE you will be assigned your bus number (busses fill up quickly so be sure to follow all directions in this packet so your information is complete).Mandatory NEW MEMBER MEETING: Thursday, Sept 26th 2019 (South Auditorium) 7:00 PM
Important information: The buses will pick up and drop off in the BACK of South by the gym where the athletic buses depart from.
We will be returning around 11:00 PM. Please be sure to be there on time to pick up your child. We will have students text parents on our way home from Blue Mountain. Parents should not park by the curb, as that is where the buses will pull up.
Thank you for your help in making our trips smooth!Tips for a Smooth Trip
1. We leave immediately after school. Do not change before getting on the bus. You need to change at the Mountain.
2. Bus lists will are posted at the following link. There will be no bus changes at this time. You must be on the SAME bus you are assigned to going to Blue Mountain and coming home.
There will be NO changes to the bus list. You must take the bus you are assigned to Blue Mountain & home from Blue Mountain Bus List will be posted Jan 9, 2020.
3. If you are not renting equipment, you must bring your own equipment into the building using the back door by the athletic trainer’s office between 6:45AM – 7:15 AM. NO EQUIPMENT WILL BE PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE BUILDING THROUGH THE FRONT ENTRANCE! All equipment will be locked up during the school day and retrieved at 2:15 PM.
4. You may not drive up to Blue Mountain, you must take the bus as this is a school sponsored trip.
5. You must wear a helmet or you will not participate.
6. All school rules apply so be sure to make good decisions.
7. If we are unable to use one of the above trip dates, every effort will be made to reschedlue busses. If busss are not available, Blue Mountain will allow our students to use their pass on a full day to make up for cancelled trip. Safetly is our first priority.
8. There are no refunds, no exceptions.Advisors: Mrs. Jennifer Nicholl & Mrs. Renee Devlin