Welcome to the CR South Ski & Snowboard Club!TRIPS ARE BACK for the 2022-2023 Season!Advisor- Mrs. Jen Nicholl, firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will be traveling to Blue Mountain via charter buses on the following dates:January 20thFebruary 3rdFebruary 10thHowever, the Student Pass you purchase can be used throughout the season. (Monday-Friday anytime.Saturday, Sunday and holidays after 4 PM.We leave Council Rock South at 2:30 PM and return at approximately 11:00 PM. (These dates can change depending on the weather.)
- Trip Day logistics:
- We leave immediately after school. Do not change before getting on the bus. You need to change at the Mountain.
- Busses will be in the BACK of South near the gym area.
3. You must be on the SAME bus you are assigned going to Blue Mountain and coming home.
4. If you are not renting equipment, you must bring your own equipment into the building using the back door near the gymnasium by the athletic trainer’s office between 6:45 – 7:15 AM. NO EQUIPMENT WILL BE PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE BUILDING THROUGH THE FRONT ENTRANCE! All equipment will be locked up during the school day and retrieved at 2:15 PM.
5. Pick up time at South is around 11:00 PM. Please make arrangements ahead of time for a ride home at 11:00 PM. Chaperones are giving up their time for the trips to exist.
Passes must be purchased at the link below and are only available to purchase until October 31.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will need to cancel the trip. All attempts will be made to reschedule the trip. You will be notified of these decisions.
Participation is on a first-come first-served basis. We are taking only four busses which will fill up quickly.
Sign-up by turning in your COMPLETED registration packet and payment to Mrs. Nicholl in the counseling center.
Steps to register:
- Register on Blue Mountain as a CR SOUTH student and pay for pass, rentals, and/or lessons directly on Blue Mountain’s website. Link to South's portal is below.
- Print Blue Mountain online registration confirmation
- Complete CR’s medical form Medical Form
- Complete CR's Permission form Permission Form
- Pay for transportation - Please make all checks payable to CRHSS Ski & Snowboard Club, $95.
- Turn in items 2-5 to Mrs. Nicholl in Counseling
- For up to date information once registered, please join the remind app :
J. Nicholl: join my Ski and snowboard club 2022-2023 class on Remind!https://www.remind.com/join/a3f7d69?utm_medium=ios
No late registrations will be accepted. Refunds from Blue Mountain can only be given if a student gets injured and cannot participate. This will be pro-rated depending on when the injury occurs. There is no refund for transportation.
Blue Mountain will charge for a lost lift ticket.
Athletes- You must check with your coaches to see if you are allowed to participate. If you sign up for the club and then make a team there will be no refund. No exceptions.
BLUE MOUNTAIN/CR SOUTH PORTAL
Tips for a Smooth Trip
1. We leave immediately after school. Do not change before getting on the bus. You need to change at the Mountain.
2. Bus lists will be posted after registration is complete. There will be NO changes to the bus list. You must take the bus you are assigned to Blue Mountain & home from Blue Mountain
3. If you are not renting equipment, you must bring your own equipment into the building using the back door by the athletic trainer’s office between 6:45AM – 7:15 AM. NO EQUIPMENT WILL BE PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE BUILDING THROUGH THE FRONT ENTRANCE! All equipment will be locked up during the school day and retrieved at 2:15 PM.
4. You may not drive up to Blue Mountain, you must take the bus as this is a school sponsored trip.
5. You must wear a helmet or you will not participate.
6. All school rules apply so be sure to make good decisions.
7. There are no refunds, no exceptions.Advisor: Mrs. Jennifer Nicholl