Welcome to the CR South Ski & Snowboard Club!TRIPS ARE BACK for the 2024 Season!Advisor- Mrs. Jen Nicholl, firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will be traveling to Blue Mountain via charter buses on the following dates:Friday, January 26th
Friday, February 2nd
Friday, February 9th
However, your student pass can be used throughout the season on any day!
(Monday-Friday ANYTIME and Saturday, Sunday and holidays after 4 PM)
We leave Council Rock South at 2:30 PM and return at approximately 11:00 PM. (These dates can change depending on the weather)
Parents click here for parent guide from Blue Mountain Pass Information
Please read this entire site for complete registration instructions and trip logistics!
Passes must be purchased at the link below (click on link next to SOUTH PORTAL) and are only available to purchase until October 31.
Participation is on a first-come first-serve basis. We are taking only four buses which will fill up quickly.
Sign-up by turning in your COMPLETED registration packet and payment to Mrs. Nicholl in the counseling center.
Steps to register:
- Register on Blue Mountain as a CR SOUTH student and pay for pass, rentals, and/or lessons directly on Blue Mountain’s website. Link to South's portal is below.
Upload a current plain headshot for each participant. This can be done online in the parent’s account or emailed to email@example.com with the person’s name, DOB, and our school group.
- Print Blue Mountain online registration confirmation
- Complete CR’s medical form Medical Form
- Complete CR's Permission form Permission Form
- Pay for transportation - Please make all checks payable to CRHSS Ski & Snowboard Club, $110.
- Turn in items 3,4, 5 and 6 to Mrs. Nicholl in Counseling
- For up to date information once registered, please join the remind app-- links below for 9th/10th graders and 11th/12th graders
9th and 10th grade class on Remind https://www.remind.com/join/southskisn?utm_medium=ios
11th and 12th grade class on Remindhttps://www.remind.com/join/ka4837?utm_medium=ios
No late registrations will be accepted.
Blue Mountain will charge for a lost lift ticket.
Athletes- You must check with your coaches to see if you are allowed to participate. If you sign up for the club and then make a team (YAY!) there will be no refund.
BLUE MOUNTAIN/CR SOUTH PORTAL https://group.shopskibluemt.com/group/register/08ba5199-399e-49b9-9f6c-b136e65322da
1. We leave immediately after school. Do not change before getting on the bus. You need to change at the Mountain.
2. Bus lists will be posted after registration is complete. There will be NO changes to the bus list. You must take the bus you are assigned to Blue Mountain & home from Blue Mountain. Buses will be in back of building in between gymansium and cafeteria.
3. If you are not renting equipment, you must bring your own equipment into the building using the back door by the athletic trainer’s office between 6:45AM – 7:15 AM. NO EQUIPMENT WILL BE PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE BUILDING THROUGH THE FRONT ENTRANCE! All equipment will be locked up during the school day and retrieved at 2:15 PM.
4. You may not drive up to Blue Mountain, you must take the bus as this is a school sponsored trip.
5. You must wear a helmet or you will not participate.
6. All school rules apply so be sure to make good decisions.
7. There are no transportation refunds, no exceptions. Refunds in the form of credit from Blue Mountain can only be given if a student gets injured.
8. Pick up time at South is around 11 PM. Please make arrangements ahead of time for a ride home at 11:00 PM.
9. In the event of inclement weather, we will need to cancel the trip. All attempts will be made to reschedule the trip.
10. Blue Mountain is cashless-- check out website and information about carver cash.
Portal Purchase Guide: Portal purchasing instructions
School Group Safety Video: https://brandfolder.com/s/3xkbn3jnb4wxr7qxpxnvrw
Advisor: Mrs. Jennifer Nicholl