Council Rock High School SouthStudent Parking
*If you have any questions, please contact Amy Millevoi*
Parking Information 2023-2024 School Year
Parking Paperwork is available in the main office, the 10th Grade/Athletic Office, or by clicking the link below. Only Juniors and Seniors are allowed to purchase a parking permit and park on campus.
PLEASE READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. You will need to bring:
- a copy of your driver’s license
- a copy of your car insurance
- a copy of your vehicle registration
- a copy of your 2022-2023 report card *Please note that you will not be permitted to purchase a parking permit if you received a grade of “F” or “I” in any 4th marking period courses or if you have an obligation. All items must be submitted in order to receive a parking permit. If any of the required paperwork is missing or the dates are expired, you will not be given a parking pass.*
- the cost for a parking permit is $50.00 cash or check made payable to: "Council Rock South Parking."
Please note the “Honors Lot” is offered on a “first-come, first-served” basis to seniors who have a cumulative GPA of 3.75 or higher.
Parking permits are sold before school, after school, and during lunches in the 10th grade office. The 10th grade office is located on the 2nd floor across from room 211.
*Students may not purchase parking permits for other students*
Please click here for the parking application.Parking Application