Athletic Director: Tom CunninghamRoom 129Wednesday, April 21stBlue soccer game at Holland is cancelled and re-scheduled for 4/22White soccer game vs Klinger (HOME) is cancelled and re-scheduled for 4/22White baseball and softball is cancelled at Log College. This game will NOT be re-scheduled.SPRING 2021: PLEASE READ
We are very excited that your child has decided to participate in spring sports at NMS. We wanted to make you aware of several rules that are different this year due to covid.
2020-2021 Sports Info:Parents: Things Your Child Needs To Play-1: You must upload your child's physical to the ATS system. Please click on "PIAA Sports Physical Information" on the left to begin this process.2: Your child must complete the concussion education program (link on Virtual info tap on the left)3: Your child must complete the concussion test (link on Virtual info tap on the left)4: You must turn in the COVID waiver signed by a parent and the athelte.ANYONE WHO HAS NOT YET TURNED IN A PHYSICAL, MUST UPLOAD IT TO THE WEBSITE PRIOR TO TRYING OUT. PLEASE CLICK ON "PIAA Sports Physical Info" on the left.
- Athletes will not be required to wear a mask during practice, or when playing against Holland. Athletes can wear masks if they choose to, but are they are not required.
- When playing Log College, Klinger, and New Hope, athletes will be required to wear masks for the entirety of the game or meet. This goes for both home and away games.
- No parent spectators are allowed at Log College and Klinger middle school. The Centennial School District has adopted a policy of "no opposing team spectators." They have told us they plan to enforce it. This goes for all sports, including track. We ask that you please respect this policy and do not attend the away games at those schools.
- Newtown Middle School is closed to all non-athletes. You are more than welcome to come and watch your child play at NMS, but please know that no one will be allowed in the building. This includes to use the bathroom or get a drink. Please plan accordingly.
- Spectators do not need to wear a mask as long as they remain 6 feet apart.
Just section 6 (the part you need to bring to the doctor)- Section 6