CENTRAL REGISTRATION OFFICE30 North Chancellor Street, Newtown PA 18940 (Map)firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (215) 944-1091
- Kindergarten Eligibility: Children must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1st for the school year you are registering. Students will be assigned to either an A.M. or P.M. session. Placement in a session will be determined by the number of kindergarten sections in a particular school, as well as attendance areas and bus routes. Parents submitting a written request for either A.M. or P.M. kindergarten session are advised that the School District cannot guarantee these requests will be granted. Every effort is made to accommodate requests; however, the number of requests for our A.M. session typically outnumbers our available space. Please review the Kindergarten Parent Handbook (PDF).
- First Grade Eligibility: Children should be six (6) years of age on or before September 1st for the school year you are registering. A child may be admitted early to first grade if he/she will be six (6) years of age on or before February 1st for the school year you are registering and the child meets the readiness criteria for first grade entrance as determined by a Certified School Psychologist and the school's Instructional Support Team. For more information, please refer to our First Grade Early Admissions Policy (PDF). Children who are not presently enrolled in the district kindergarten program, but will attend first grade next school year, should also be registered at this time.
- Immunizations Policy (PDF) Pennsylvania statewide regulations regarding immunizations have changed substantially, particularly in regards to when students must have their immunizations complete in order to attend school. This change impacts all schools in the state, not just those in Council Rock. Please contact your child’s school nurse with any questions related to these changes.
- Elementary Class Size Policy: (PDF) Administration Regulation 126.1 states “All new registrants will be guaranteed a space in their home school if they have completed the registration process for the next school year by June 1st.”
- Next Year Registration for 7th - 12th: Registration processing will begin on April 1, 2018 for students registering in grades 7th through 12th for next year (2018-2019)
2. Central Registration will process your child(s) registration form and contact you to schedule an appointment.
3. Mandatory Items you MUST bring to your Central Registration Appointment:
- PROOF OF CURRENT IMMUNIZATIONS: PA law requires that proof of immunization must be provided before a child can be admitted to any public, private or parochial school. Private physical and dental exams may be completed any time after September 1st of the prior calendar year. Each child entering school for the first time must have a written record signed by the physician.
- PARENT / GUARDIAN PHOTO ID
- PROOF OF CHILD'S BIRTH DATE: Acceptable documentation of age requirement for admission:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Baptismal Certificate
- Valid Passport.
- FOUR (4) PROOFS OF RESIDENCY: Examples are listed below: (Please upload if enrolling online)
- Internal Revenue Statement
- Notarized Lease
- Driver's License
- Voter's Registration Card
- Property Deed
- Insurance Statement
- Bank Statement
- Welfare Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Utility Activation Statement
- Utility Billing Statements
- Employer Letter on letterhead (if not self-employed)
ADDITIONAL FORMS (if applicable)
- Student Registration Packet: (PDF) REQUIRED IF NOT Enrolling Online. Once completed you MUST schedule an appointment with Central Registration. If enrolling a Kindergarten or New First Grade student for NEXT school year, you may register at your school building at the following dates/times:
Tuesday March 13th 6pm - 8pm
Rolling Hills and Churchville Elementary
Thursday March 15th 6pm-8pm
Goodnoe, Hillcrest, Holland, Newtown, Richboro, Sol Feinston, Maureen M. Welch and Wrightstown Elementary
- Multiple Occupancy (PDF) REQUIRED IF parent/guardian DOES NOT own or lease property in Council Rock SD but resides with a Council Rock SD resident on a full-time basis. Property owner and multiple occupants (parent/guardian) must each provide four (4) current proofs of address.
- Change of Address Form (PDF) When there is a change of address within the district, parent/guardians must complete this form. In addition, you must provide: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Four (4) proofs of address; Custody Agreement (if applicable).
- Champions Kindergarten Enrichment Programs Providing three on-site AM Kindergarten Enrichment programs (Maureen M. Welch, Goodnoe & Holland Elementary schools) in addition to before and after school programs at all elementary schools.
- Daycare Transportation Request (PDF)
- Daycare Providers Phone Numbers (PDF)