Council Rock North High School Graduation
Thursday, June 10th, 2021
3:00 PM - GRADUATION in Walt Snyder Stadium. Seniors report at 1:30 p.m.
(Please note, Graduation Rain Date is June 11 at 1:00 p.m.)
TICKETS FOR COMMENCEMENT
Tickets for graduation will be distributed at rehearsal on Tuesday, June 8. All obligations must be met before you receive your graduation tickets. Each graduate will receive 4 tickets.
HANDICAPPED PARKING AND SEATING REQUEST – Due Friday, June 4, 2021
Those families needing special arrangements for handicapped parking and seating please contact Ms. Miranda Leiggi (Miranda.email@example.com) with the name of the handicapped guest, your student’s name, and your phone number. Please note, handicapped seating is reserved for the individual and one caretaker.
CRSD HEALTH AND SAFETY PLAN
Please remember that all physical distancing and mask-wearing guidelines are expected to be followed while on campus. Each family will be given four tickets per event. It is the expectation that those attending will be able to sit together as a group.
EXPECTATIONS FOR THE CLASS OF 2021
- Please be aware that school district policy regarding drugs and alcohol will be strictly enforced during these activities. Any student violating the drug and alcohol policy will be cited by police, removed from school property, and denied the opportunity to participate in all remaining senior activities, including the Graduation Ceremony.
Council Rock North Graduation will be broadcast live on
- Any student choosing not to participate in Commencement must notify Mr. Findlay prior to Friday, May 28, 2021.
- Seniors are reminded that although they must have completed finals and/or activities, school is still in session for underclassmen. Please respect and show consideration for these students.
- A reminder: PROPER ATTIRE IS REQUIRED DURING ALL SENIOR ACTIVITIES.
- Since graduation is the culminating activity in a senior’s high school career, certain dress requirements are appropriate for Commencement. For girls, we recommend a light-colored dress or light-colored skirt and blouse. Boys are required to wear a shirt and tie. NO SNEAKERS, JEANS, OR SHORTS! Taped messages on the caps, beach balls, and signs carried by seniors are strictly prohibited! Also, it is suggested that handbags are not brought to Commencement because you are not permitted to carry them into the Commencement Ceremony.
- Parents – You are not permitted to be on the track during the ceremony for picture taking purposes. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Please be aware that smoking/vaping is not permitted anywhere on the high school campus.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines will jeopardize a student’s participation in Commencement. It may also affect participation in, or attendance at, future activities at Council Rock High School North.
Comcast Channel 28 or Verizon Channel 44