- Council Rock School District
CHARTWELLS FOOD SERVICE POSITION OPEN - FOOD TRANSPORTER / DELIVERY DRIVER
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
- Chartwells has an immediate opening for a full-time FOOD TRANSPORTER/ DELIVERY DRIVER position.
- Location: Council Rock School District- 400 East Holland Road, Holland PA 18966. Note, online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM- 2:30 PM.
- Requirement: Previous driving experience.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 333100. Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
Full-time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Delivers food, supplies and other products to units and areas of service using a vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picks up requisitioned supplies from staging clerk.
- Receives completed production orders from staging clerk. Inventories items to ensure completion of production orders.
- Loads orders onto truck with assistance of staging clerks in a safe, orderly manner.
- Unloads requisitioned materials at delivery site.
- Follows sanitation and safety guidelines when handling food and equipment.
- Ensures hot and cold food items are kept in compliance with company standards and meet all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Collects empty containers and rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Responsible for general cleanliness of assigned vehicle.
- Performs routine maintenance on truck.
- Interacts with coworkers to ensure company service standards.
- Provides quality customer service via one-on-one attention to detail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid state driver's license and a valid food handler's permit where required.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).