Stage Walk Schedule & Guidelines (5/20)
Dear CR South Class of 2020 and Families,
We would like to offer an opportunity for graduates to don their caps and gowns and walk across the stage in CR SOUTH’s gymnasium.
The video footage of the “walk” will be incorporated into the recorded graduation ceremony which will be broadcast on June 15th. The dates we have set aside for taping are: Wednesday, May 27th - Thursday, May 28th – Friday, May 29th. It should be noted that this activity is strictly voluntary. If you choose not to participate, a photo slide with your name (captioned and announced) will be aired in the video.
In order to maintain state social distancing protocols, we will need to strictly adhere to the following guidelines:
- EVERYONE MUST WEAR MASKS. Graduates will be permitted to temporarily remove their masks as they walk across the stage.
- We will have CR nurses present all three days.
- No student or family member should attend if they have a fever or are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms.
- Each graduate may invite a maximum of two immediate family members to the stage walk.
- Family members will stay with their graduate up until the point they walk across the stage. At that juncture, family members will be positioned in an area where they can take cell phone/camera photos (if they desire).
- We will be utilizing a singular flow of directional foot traffic while maintaining at least six feet of separation.
- Tables will be set up with any available Honor Society cords.
- The CAP and GOWN is a “keeper.” However, we are not permitting taped signs on the cap, or any alterations of the cap and/or gown. THIS IS CRITICAL to maintaining the dignity associated with the ceremony.
- YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED A DESIGNATED TIME BASED ON YOUR LAST NAME.
- IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU ADHERE TO THE ASSIGNED TIME SO THAT WE CAN PROCESS THE ENTIRE CLASS WITHIN THE TIMEFRAME. Unfortunately, the videographer will not be able to accommodate any changes to the schedule
- Graduates and their family should park in the BACK PARKING LOT. Entrance will be the BACK GYMNASIUM DOORS.
Please see attached schedule for May 27, 28, and 29.
We are excited about the opportunity to see everyone in their caps and gowns – we know you will look spectacular!
Please remain safe and healthy.
Al Funk and CR South Administration