August Mailer 2020-2021 (8/26)
Dear Students and Parents/Guardians:
The summer of 2020 is quickly drawing to a close. We hope that you and your family are safe and healthy.
The entire school staff stands ready and eager to help make your high school year memorable and enriching. By working together, we can fulfill our mission of assisting you to achieve your goals.
I am cognizant of trying not to overwhelm your inboxes with beginning of the year emails to the point where they become both annoying and less likely to be read. However, there are some important items we send to families prior to commencing the year. To that end, please find attached the following documents:
- Attendance Letter from Mr. Sanko, Director of K-12 Education
- 2020-2021 Counselor Assignments
- Information on Free and Reduced Meals
- Mobile Device/Virtual Instruction/Interactive Live Streaming Agreement*
As a friendly reminder, here are the upcoming important dates for your August/September calendar:
- August 28 - Student schedules released through HOME ACCESS CENTER
- August 31- September 3 – Distribution of student handbooks, Chromebooks (if needed) and textbooks (Alphabetically by grade level)
- September 8 – First day of 100% virtual instruction (more specific login information to follow).
- September 29 – First day of hybrid instruction
*Please note that the Interactive Live Streaming Agreement needs to be completed regardless of whether you are utilizing a district Chromebook. This agreement, to be signed by both student and parent, is to be submitted PRIOR to the receiving of instructional materials during your assigned time (August 31 – September 3). This form can be scanned back to Mrs. Amy Millevoi at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also attach a photo of the signed form in an e-mail.
These letters, along with other important correspondences throughout the year, will continue to be made available via e-Friday folder. For updates on the school calendar and other important announcements, please become accustomed to referring to the CRSD website at www.crsd.org. For more personalized communication, our counselors and administrators welcome your calls, and are happy to meet with you as necessary.
I sincerely hope that your year is marked by academic achievement, success in co-curricular activities, and fulfilling relationships. Enjoy the rest of the summer, and see you soon!
Albert R. Funk