How does the dual enrollment program work?

Posted by:

Each dual enrollment course has been audited by the university to ensure what you are learning in the Council Rock course is comparable to what you would learn if you took the course at the university.

At the beginning of the school year, you will be given the opportunity to enroll in the university's version of the Council Rock course you are taking. You must complete a short college registration form and pay the college tuition by the end of September to be eligible for the program.

During the school year, you will do all the normal assessments for the Council Rock course. At the end of the school year, your teacher will report the final grade you received for the Council Rock course to the university as the final grade for its course. You will receive a college transcript for your college course if your final grade is a C or better.